Maintenance and Repairs
(Electrical, HVAC and Plumbing)
Routine electrical, mechanical, HVAC and plumbing services are provided to campus buildings. To request service, simply complete an online AiM work order request and submit it for prompt action. If you have a maintenance emergency during business hours (M-F, 7am - 5pm) call 470-578-6224 or contact Public Safety after hours at 470-578-6666.
Primary Responsibilities by Department:
- Power and lighting systems maintenance
- Fire alarm system maintenance
- Emergency generator maintenance
- Elevator maintenance
HVAC Services – Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- HVAC system maintenance
- Chiller maintenance
- Boiler maintenance
- Campus system maintenance: water, gas, storm, sanitary
- Building systems maintenance: water supply, sanitary, hot water, gas
- Water Leaks
Emergencies consist of: Busted water pipes, leaking pipes and overflowing toilets, backed up drains, etc.
- Please click here for more information regarding Door Access at KSU.