Central Receiving and Distribution and Surplus
The KSU Central Receiving and Distribution (CR&D) warehouses are responsible for processing delivered items including UITS equipment, packages, and freight orders delivered to the warehouses located on the Kennesaw and Marietta Campuses. In accordance with DOAS, the Surplus department facilitates identification, redistribution, and disposal of KSU property including office furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Freight orders need to be coordinated ahead of delivery with CR&D staff and campus customers. Please contact us at 470-578-3614 or email@example.com to schedule delivery to the warehouse.
- Package with accurate on campus addresses should be delivered directly to campus customers.
- On campus delivery of all items received by CR&D teams are distributed to customers as soon as possible.
- Signatures are required for all delivered packages.
- Kennesaw Warehouse Address: 1200 Chastain Road, Suite 109, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Marietta Warehouse Address: 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060
- Complete AiM Work Order at http://aim.kennesaw.edu/.
- Allow 7-10 business days. Please note: Delivery/Pick-up may exceed 10 day due to high work order volume and/or peak periods (May-Aug)
- Customers will be contacted for scheduled pickup
Asset Transfers to Surplus
- Items/equipment $3000 or greater must be listed on an asset transfer form and signed by a department representative or office manager.
- Asset transfer form: http://ofm.kennesaw.edu/docs/forms/assettransferform.pdf
KSU Surplus Warehouse
*Surplus items/ equipment are for official KSU use only*
- Open to KSU faculty and staff only
- Located at 3305 Busbee Drive, NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (formerly known as BrandsMart).
- Hours of operation: Friday 9am to 2pm
- Items are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Before visiting, please measure your office space to ensure the items you select will work in your space; being mindful of specifications such as windows, doors, and other structural challenges.
- When selecting furniture and other items, please be sure to measure them to determine if they will fit in your space, accommodating all structural challenges. We cannot install furniture that violates ADA guidelines, interferes with egress, blocks a window or creates a trip hazard.
Hazardous materials: Chemicals, radioactive waste, oils/lubricants, batteries, lab specimens, live animals or refrigerated items.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org